There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous
NO DON’T SNAP THE WAND!!!!
my life plan after graduating is:
- get an apartment
- find a job
- buy a dog
- figure out how credit cards work
- prepare for the great robot wars
- fight in the great robot wars
Who run the world?
I don’t know why but I like this
that one person everyone loves and you’re just like
Jim Parsons on SNL "I’m not that guy"
do you have a girlfriend? girlfriend? no, not really my area. oh right then. do you have a boyfriend? which is fine by the way. i know its fine. so you’ve got a boyfriend? no. right. okay. you’re unattached like me. fine. good.
i have unlimited texting and i only text 3 people ever i think my phone company looks at my bill and just laughs
that dog is more photogenic than most teenager girls like it makes me so happy but at the same time so anGRY WHY IS IT SO PRETTY
because its happy
you ever thought that maybe the reason girls say they’re fine when they’re not, or they’re not mad when they are, is because the second they show any semblance of emotion they’re written off as hysterical bitches that are probably on their period?
THE FUCKING DA VINCI CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED
Reblogging again, because this will never be irrelevant.
Hiddleston you sit like a hoor! …Not that I’m complaining.
Comic possibly by ORANGESNAPDRAGON
He doesn’t actually sit like tha-